Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pool Table Birthday Cakes In Kuritin to rip ~ Kuritín ~

prayed a picture Sakir-chan as she danced)




q X as you can see, seems qa "Things" we worms arto reel, he told me q as the trip was long it was going from party to party ( ΦзΦ)
that's precisely q x Kuri-san has gone enfermito these last days. Q Hope has not had an overdose, it could be fatal xq ...
Aunq at least I know q enjoyed good life:



That photo was taken by another of "Things" seems rather volatile tobacco q, xq falluket terrible XD
out the other side is Kuri-san, that was when the q-chan Sakir rushed him and kissed him. Bright colors are x your emotion & excitement.

Kuritín is sad, xqq n things happen when the tasting is going to Talca without notice and leaves me in front of the compu akí after 12 ...
not know if I know, but after midnight I strange things start to happen (such as just read XD q)

0 comments:

Post a Comment