Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Harley Davidson Card Verses (♥ _ ♥) amino CITA PERFECTA ヽ (♥ _ ♥)

To begin, in the morning when I woke up and after showering I would use q perfume and clothes she chooses q. Q I would AXE MUSK Perfume and Chocolate flavored. Q

After you are ready, climb into my car red convertible and go in search of his home. When you arrive, would play 2 q vocinazos to tell I'm there, surely she will peek out the window and scream x "~ Dago!" and down as soon as possible. Open the door of his house and run to me, q I will stand outside the passenger door waiting for her with "a nice stop" and the best smile. She jumps on my neck, kiss me and ask whether q kiere Altira Let's go. I'll open the car door, I will gesture to q up and she will sit comfortably, when you enter the car Ithe glove will draw a donut of "The Perfect Match" and will give it. If keda with a little frosting on his lips, kiss for cleaning. Thereafter
leave to Starbucks for breakfast.
On the way the elojiaré x how beautiful skirt q is upon arrival, she asked for a Vanilla Late and I'm a fruit juice. We both eat some delicious pieces of cake and kedaremos happily satisfied.
"Where would you go?"
probably reply: "I dunno, you decide"

Then I will launch the car into the road, I will teach you to enjoy the wind speed (xq car is convertible) and bring her to the airport. Q I will tell you I really like the sides of the road and try to understand q x ké I likeboth.
Before arriving at the airport, there are roundabouts with flowers and a spectacular grass is massaged x q soft wind, and in these "Private Shopping" we will sit and talk of life.
Then, when hunger comes to our stomachs go to Piccola Italy to eat some delicious pasta! After standing

take her to the Mall and buy double tickets for a role in the film and while we would expect aq start playing Happyland. I really like these little games where you shoot things q, but avoid playing the killing Zombies to q do not panic ... q then I would go out to hunt Ò.ó Dinosaurs!
when we lose all credits and bring her to the Ice Rink, will help
MLXC







... and when she wakes q believe it was a nice dream, the best of his life

0 comments:

Post a Comment