Thursday, January 3, 2008

Clip Art On Mental Health LIVING



without writing takes time .... time spent living in a dream ... time .... time lived fully cherish in my heart ....
But today I have wanted to write, to share with everyone my experiences.

have been a few months of not stopping, going from one place to another, to create, to enjoy, to feel full of enthusiasm and energy doing the work I like to do ....

Now that I stopped and I've been thinking, I see that everything has gone like a breeze. Truth is, when you're comfortable time there just happens ... but you do not waste it, on the contrary, you live it, squeeze it, you enjoy it.
And that's life ... that's living for today ... without worrying about tomorrow because you know that whenor hereafter shall be present and live intensely ....

So today, I try to get people to read these simple lines can feel what I feel ...

I feel full of energy, as if a force compelling .... fill me once wrote ... that everything around me conspires to make him happy ... and it is so.
Never mind the stones in the road, these skipped or around .... no matter the disappointments and deceptions ... the only thing important is to live fully and that's what I do.
Being myself is one of the most important things in my life ....

is no doubt that to get all this help is needed .... no one can own and I'm no exception.
So I want to thank all those who have passeddo, go and spend my life by giving me a little of themselves and receive both part of me. Without them I would not have become who I am ...

understand that maybe there is someone who says immodestly ... feels superior ...
never understood the false modesty ... I am humble, I do not like bragging, I do not like soverbia, but if I got to this point in my life, because apart from the assistance received, I wanted to change, I wanted to be different, I wanted to grow .....

For all this, other than to thank my daughters, my family, my Anay, my friends and tb to not so friendly ... I thank the universe to allow me to Ser ..
With all my love ... Besossssssssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment