Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Julian Hammond Catholic Market ~ Mercado Central ~ true in

Haaaa, on Friday, 18 were tod @ s Family to eat at Central Market
(Family = Mom, Jipo and Dago)
Kizo
my mom always said carry xq xq q kejábamos we did not have many moments that gave us Family x q surprise was revealed in the taxi.
In the morning when he left he said:
M: When you are ready
q J and D: x ké?
M: xq's going to take to eat
D: whoooooo! THANKS!

Then when she arrived ... I was not ready (· _ · U)
of hexo, yet I was just taking a bath and when I left, I went to the computer of the most Trankil
"KÉEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! X KE NO YOU READY ?!!!"
(つ д ⊂) What happened was q q q I had forgotten we were leaving,bia, q xq she said yes and then not q, then ké do not know. And when I asked "Yes or No?" became nervous and angry over it.

[In these cituaciones attempt to advance on the error, xq no us no good to remember what happened if q can not move forward. Then, only after q solve the problem, I reflect on my q error to avoid and prevent it happening again.]

the end my q would Mama said to me, but I declined his invitation xq if he was with that humor is not going to enjoy food well. He realized that and I said barely got out q would start again (^ ω ^)

Then I managed to get out and down, take a taxi (in expectation iwal my Mom was minced and I remembered what had happened q)go and their new home and information obtained q with their own (xq no one told him things, but the investigating x q it themselves). With these data in their agendita q was q told us in a car, room temperature 13 ° C feels more than q is, and if you leave your car to the sun, it can reach 63 ° C. .. store 63 ° DEGREE !!!!!! Σ (゜ ロ ゜;)! X
that when you go into these cars under the sun can not touch anything (* 暑い *)

creek took us to get off the taxi, the taxi driver xq talk never ended (¯ 口 ¯;)
But when we come .. . IBA WAS THE FIRST TIME TO MARKET CENTRAL!!
My hmno and I stood on each side to take care of Mom and q do not steal anything ... CENTRAL MARKET AND WE!!!!!!

My Mama He chose a table in "Don Augusto", we got the letter and we started to eat the rolls (ノ ΦзΦ) ノ
(I took me to decide, xq ké did not know it was like the Menu and the final q ate the plate of my Mom)

Machas ate input to the Parmesan (* drool *) Each
ate 4 ヽ ('∀ `ヽ)

And I asked Shrimp and Cheese Empanadas



( = ゜ ω ゜) ノ were very good!



esq
The only bad thing was very juicy. With that thing as mantekilla oil and KEDE q hexan you hands all stained ... but enjoyed iwal the ヽ ('∀ `ヽ)



(type q is behind me toa photo izkierda has wings)
creek when I entertain Derretiiiido Queeeso elongates and a noodles swallowed as ヽ ('∀ `ヽ)
Aunq after a long time is annoying (· _ · U)

┏ シ
Then, with my Mother ask a pacifier Crab (q q I do not know what it was) and we ate from l @ s 2



The place was very nice and maritime
XD But I could not eat my 2 Whole pies and q let the 2nd half and gave it to my hmno.
Haaaaaawh, had so much fun that day ... ♥

(but iwal after that I missed my Cata)

0 comments:

Post a Comment