Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby Shower Congratulation Wordings Work work ~ Shigoto Arubaito ~



Today I woke up early yesterday morning xq got a job ...
and my boss is my dad Σ (゜ ロ ゜;)


After 5hrs and a half sleep I got up early (and got the same thing about yesterday) [* 汚い *]. I slept little xq
yesterday we saw Resident Evil ~ Apocalipsys with my Mom and her boyfriend and my hmno kedo until 3:30 a.m. are using the PC. After half an hour x so I could sleep in peace (☆ _ ☆)


As I was saying, I offered to my Dad make the bathroom of his house (The Science of Getting Rich is running), he accepted and offered me $ 4,000 . I accepted the deal and the next day in the morning I went to work.
My Dad lives near me and walked q pokito while escuxaba "Namida no Furusato" (BUMP OF CHICKEN). I reached the goal, I asked the guy the keys to the dept of my Dad, it took a while to enjoy myself a bit xq looked and looked at me a little check us out a bit and looked at me with a face (either-or). " .. I wish I had not been x my hat! (* 'Д `*)... found them, passed them and went me, I put the keys y. ..








Σ (゜ ロ ゜;)! Her house was a CHIKERO!! X
disorder was everywhere! nothing was in place and to finish ... Q
would sort it all was part of the contract xq ヽ (; 'Д `) ノ
INCLUDING UNDERWEAR !!!!! ~ ~ ~ ('┏ д ┓ `)

haaaaa (¯ 口 ¯;) x q would start something, so I analyzed the cituación and qq I decided it was best to wash the slab first, so while I cleaned everything else, at that time was drying the slab. I turned on your notebook, I installed my MP4 q while the music put me to work.



The slab was asker, it seemed as if he had not wash for 3 days (I q q was true.) Had eaten avocado and knives and dishes were with avocado pieces and had not thrown hard shells in the trash ... was hard work, but I could make me an inventory of what had hexo q my Father during the week.
Next it was my room (I share with my hmno q), that was easy, we had left xq ordered on Sunday before we were with him ... q aunq beds were not Pas
hexas xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment