Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Super Logins For Poptropica

Yesterday started early ... (* 'Д `*) all my days lately have started early. Xq at 24:00
had an hour to the eye doctor, if they want to know x ké can see this:


are not doing Yoga ... are broken and dying (つ д ⊂) and I use them!

we also have q xq me the annual checkeo my view and in my best, I rose and stayed iwal q last year. Aunq the year before last year I increased the eye izkierdo = /

There was a mess to meet with my tasting, xq discussed yesterday with my Mom and I did not say anything since last professional Kizo hours with my plans changed and while on his Cata the taxi called for us to gather together in one q Eskin Center. She told me it pe qwas, BUT NO! are only the 'fronts' xD shirts are just the front x back have a little something to tie them up, things will ensima q iwal the shirt. After you put the chaketa (q are ultra bknes) and that other things are covered.
artas We took beautiful pictures and my Mom kedo ultra happy ♥ (^ ω ^) ノ ~ (* very happy *)

Then, with all his happiness invited us to have ice cream! Me and my hmno
we take a "Cup Triton, my tasting took a" Tropical Cup "and my Mom did not know (ΦзΦ) ~ I forgot
After the glasses started our journey to quote, choose and buy my new glasses. It took me arto

(as always) xq q those would be the lenses would be used during this year and have whoooolehe doctor advised me not to take things too hot or cold. Aunq I do not like hot food or cold beverages I left the Healing Awit at room temperature and took me ... q looong time ago did not do that and how was the first time in months artos q I did, I asked for a wish ...



was delicious ヽ ('∀ `ヽ)

When I finished I went to JapimaX to find out how to play Bowlin came to celebrate the birthday of Jiro and Kira (Thursday). It cost $ 2,200 and could play 7 people ... SO CHEAP?! NOOOO ~ q
what happened was we saw prices q XD Pool
The Bowlin, according to my Mom comes as 8 lucas.

strolled around with my tasting, made me feel very happy, I was ultra happy cor by hand and we went xD

The I dropped off back home and I went alone on the subway last Bagon x 4 seasons, do not miss the opportunity and sang / screamed and jumped escuxando music.

I got home, I saw Shallow Hal (xq Tasting see it) and began to wash the gift of Jiro



As turns 18 and is someone to consider as Friend kien, we will give that to my Cata.
Actually I was going to give to the vave for her birthday 15 and Jiro helped me choose and ultra was happy when she saw them. Q X I'm sure you will like.

tngo For Kira still present, but with the tasting we will choose something from Kingdom Hearts.

* NOTE: when we

0 comments:

Post a Comment