Monday, February 18, 2008

Gay Cruising Park In New Jersey ~ Corbata Nueva ~ New Ties


REENCUENTROCONMICATA x
Today I could finally see again my Catita ~ ~ (ノ ♥ _ ♥) ノ
After my vacation in the "Concistorial" I went to visit his home.

not seen her since Monday and I q 11 a week on the beach to see her again. But the wait was worth it. And
beach vacation the tell in another entry: D (when in my power tnga photos)

As much I missed the Monday I got up early in the morning to go home and I arrived at 11.30am.
Sunday afternoon at my house I had a taco xq, then, to the house of my tasting tmbn took my old friend, the Dream (¯ 口 ¯;)

was a very "active" and crazy. I stopped envidiar to @ s otr @ sq lasted 2 hours and the rest I do not know kieran q (Jo, as if I read a lot of people xD)
Dream
After lunch came to disturb us and we should stay asleep


(° - _-) zzz just wake up as we went at 4.30pm to return to kedarnos asleep ...

's so nice to have a pretty little girl next to you. Q could feel the love he left his treasure chest in the mine and tmbn could see her beautiful face with those eyes closed Trankil q peace filled me in that moment ... haaa, sleeping with the tasting is one of the things I like q ♥ ヽ ('∀ `ヽ)

and fell off the bed, I said ugly things and ran down the stairs, closed the door latch andwent to sleep alone (· _ · U)
And I was not the culprit ... she fell alone ('┏ _ ┓ `) q
Luckily I had warned the Frankito q Ultramega Tasting was heavy when I was sleeping. X that I did not feel bad with q and told me I had to laugh. Finally
iwal
again and after awhile of doing arto q Sims to look like we went back to my side ♥ ヽ ('∀ `ヽ)
and still" sleeping "together



(ノ ♥ _ ♥ ) ノ め えん ぺそ あ と かる い いし も す こ さす ろか す ぽる せ ぐんだう ゛ ぇす えん える で ぃあ ヽ (♥ _ ♥ ヽ)


As I was leaving and she hoped to arrange for aq going to leave me at the micro, he hid a regareposition and when she left she gave me a tie ultra bkn!

there are the gifts I made http://yourenemies.livejournal.com/2008/02/19/ q (cuts do not yet xD)

was a q I had been looking for a long time and she bought for me or (≧ ∀ ≦) o (envídienme)

Akí is:

The Cata said they were very emo q q photos I took ... but I think the tie is x q (?)

Tell me if it is not pretty? (☆ _ ☆)



At first I gave everything, xq had never worn a tie on a shirt. Land use in shirts (like all people)

But if they want to say, suggest or give advice on use ...welcome (^ ω ^)

Anyway thought to use it more in times less hot, but I think iwal q combine well without sleeves and with those muñekeras and bracelets

0 comments:

Post a Comment