Thursday, March 22, 2007

Implantation Bleeding And Twins Maybe I'll be dreaming? ...

** I open my sleepy eyes,
threat from my window,
the cruel sun,
scorching, hideously hot
Sun ... male star,
ruling libertine
I refuse to stand with him
while my mother the moon
allows me to dream hidden
mp; nbsp; is possessed of my being, suddenly a cool breeze caress my skin ... that blanched and cooled with each passing day, a figure Drawing on my window with half-closed eyes and without distinguishing between the reality of my dreams .. I saw a being observed nowadays silent while I slept, and I startled me with elcorazon tamenazando We broke swiftly out of me by my chest, something fearful
"Excuse me, but I have no money or jewelry aki please leave my house -po was perhaps sleeping? was dreaming that esena in my room?
continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment