Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thomas Hudson And Captain Jack Cloud Kiss with Answers


- U_U how are you? - (Tmbn eventually learned to know and were not well-known q)
- sorry: S - his face changed
- ké thing? - Stopped
- .... I'm sorry, goodbye
- UO ////// O!! - (QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?!!!!!!!!)

@. @ U ké was that? x that was sad, then there was xq goodbye to me ... and so we return to the path running x unanswered questions.

and my heart stopped, gathered some energy and shouted: X ke?!
The wind took my words as q, and continued with a sly noxe yellow q Luna playing with the clouds.
sudden
That was the answer to my question?
supposedly was going to fire me ... x boyfriend? (Ké happened to him?!)
q
So what it is buried in the heart never dies? q only sleeps up reawakens from the bottom, digging up such strong feelings q are able to do change your face

And so it went crazy life crazy

ké xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment