Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Close Up Brazilian Waxing

someone had said something
upset that she had invaded something as sacred as my desires
prepare me to leave but something stopped me the evil curiosity ... I approached the the fabric that separated me from that uncertain future
curtain take one side and opened
between and the aroma was intoxicating
was dark and my mind the worst way was soon a you spoke to me in a strange language my mind step romane gypsy language but not be seen to have listened kSuddenly a figure for currency so the dark shadows of that room
a man over 27 years was very young he was dressed in the clothes seem very retro elegant old in me thought or a Gothic great. He raised his eyes to the sight and were not normal were a fiery red scare me and try to leave but could not leave the
I observed the head twisted to one side and whispered something
k slowly I must admit I did not understand was truly captivating & k


Suddenly on my left side k feel like it burns my skin bleed burning
look at my side and holding a dagger through his hands is embedded in my skin through my mind were heard
words




O my God that between, this has been an assault ........ I am dying in that woke up my brother a "or" alert me of k it was morning I opened my eyes and at the foot of my bed was my best friend and anaohj
the girl also looked after my brother k then
hi mand obviously I have not said it woke me up I look in the mirror and said it was a dream real pretty low on the first floor of my house and there was my Grandma told me not hear you come last night comes earlier, k
anything can happen on the day I ate almost nothing, nothing caught my attention was not hungry for anything follow the next time ..................







0 comments:

Post a Comment