Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cj Barrymores Coupons FanFic: Let me protect you

l belongs to me, everything is owned by Kripke, believe me if they were mine the series would be classified as Slash and pay per view, haha, I'm doing this non-profit, you gain nothing, just my perverse joy.

SUMMARY: Dean is overwhelmed by everything happening around them ', is the target of both angels and demons, with Sam and Cas situation becomes tense, an enigmatic being cared extrañoy and to top discover that this love from the early years of adolescence and prescisamente not what he expected.

CHTMLXtears.

"Trust me, I will not hurt, neither you, nor Castiel .- assure the young taking to the angel in her arms.

- How do you know ..? - Asked again trying to stop the young man who had a near death Cas.

- I told you no time! - You cry while the body accommodated in one of his shoulders and pulled her arm from the entrance.

The cry of the young man returned completely to reality, falling into account that the angel might not be dead ... Moreover, was placed alongside the young took the body, looked for a second, but enough to be eNDERSTANDING, both went to a black van parked just outside the gates of the warehouse, once Dean was at the back with arms began Castiel on the way to who knows where.

The blond began to doubt whether it was a good idea to go with the young man had spent at least twenty minutes since they left the nest and the dark-haired body began to cool in a truly alarming, but with all that once he had recovered sufficiently from the impression of recent developments, he summoned all his wisdom and strength to take the life of the angel, to his relief still had a pulse, weak, vacillating and Kaida, but had a pulse and that was enough, what he cared about now was how the hell would save his life.

a few seconds had stopped at a house in the middle of a meadow, which was quite far from the village, entering the young man had put the body in the center of what was the room, but not before removing a big rug under which he was a huge seal etched into the wood, he recognized one of the books of Sam, was a symbol Enochian invocation of angels, or at least I thought, they had some differences at the edges that did not coincide with the book.

"Now tell me quien you .- insisted the hunter.

"Do not insist that the same thing if you know perfectly well who I am Deannie .- answered without lifting his eyes from the body of Castiel.

was all that simple word was enough to panic, who visited him in dreams, who shared those years of his childhood that he could not remember, was there ;, in front of him, trying to save the life of her guardian angel, so long looking for answers and I was there in front. In the bar still not sunk in yet, your subconscious still trying to protect everything, thinking that perhaps room &probably, I'm not sure about it yet, maybe you and I know, but that is something we can not understand at all .- responded with some degree of annoyance in his voice.

I suppose it's normal, in fact until very recently, a part of my powers back, I think even you could not recover from all your memories .- sigh wearily Well, you can call me Liam, "Dean." "agreed the boy.

"What do you mean, who recently regained your powers .- wonder without understanding the words of the boy.

Dean "Tell me, what do you think I am?, What kind of creature you think I can be, yet you know that in fact true, but you still refuse to believe & iacutee; a. - replied with sweet tone.

-....- the blond hesitate a moment before answering .- I think you're a ... a ... seraph .- "What the hell I'm saying" - he thought to himself.

-Dean is not no shit, I am, I'm your seraphim, in charge of taking care of you and everything you love .- confirm the young to feel the thoughts of the hunter.

Faced with these simple words could not help, anger flooded her body, an anger beyond all I ever felt, all his troubles, pain, tears, losses, all suffering of so many years that it invaded the body blinding, shorten the distance between them takingC

He gave the young man defeated by his own pain, dropping to his knees in front of him hiding his face in his hands as he cried in a heartrending.

Liam knelt before him, passing a hand through his hair blond young to comfort him, but just the other felt her hand jerked at once, looking at him with hatred.

-hiss .- Do not touch me again.

But the young man was not frightened by the threat, this time hitting him hug his body writhed hunter trying to escape, but he shook Liam cedíay not more strongly, suddenly v

0 comments:

Post a Comment