Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blokada Na Czakrze Seksu

Again farewell year full of hopes and promises, taking stock of the damage with due apologies and gratitude for what the destination only, and so we put in on a tray so dripping in superstitions, in less than a minutes do everything that we could not do for 365 days a year.

I really like the celebration and I am the first to choke on grapes, run with your suitcase, playing bells, change the thong and burns a little note to what is left behind (among other goodies). Certainly, this helps focus the mind on your goals, but what I am is that things do not happen magically. Each year ago with what you want, is not the result of fate but what you make of what is presented. CHTMinstitution that promotes no other desire than that of education for helping to orient harmony (yes that since entering the disruption of job rotation and added to other responsibilities I have no compass of time I have quartered half the plan) . But the seed is in my plans and now they start the year well I want to dedicate time to meditation.

Another of the wonderful things that have happened this year has been reunited with my family. After several years of unsuccessful attempts to find them, they have given us. The nicest of the story is found in the world people as pestles with whom you can share your heart. Family is very important but even more so when you have

0 comments:

Post a Comment