Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sample Welcome Note For Wedding

not intended to be neutral. That and a blog of course imply that there is a permanent risk of being involved in any discussion is not sought. However, the "dispute" referred to above for me did not stop being childish and I do not deny, either, at the time gave me enough laughter. Surely if I keep writing here come a couple more and is more or less part of the game.

What I did not expect is that
by last.fm
see me involved in such situations. A Russian panel wrote in my seemingly happy not because I doubted his ability to express relatively consistent, it gave the gustito
write the following entry that makes me become a whole "celebrity."
(In Russian) for Russian Nazis last.fm

who are interested in the entry titled "Есть тут такой парень ..." ("Here is a boy." Парень
The
this is me in case) and do not speak Russian, they can simply put it in a translator as this and give them a pretty close idea of what he writes. (Definitely not Lermontov and Pushkin, so it is perfectly legitimate for such a basic level of writing to use so crude a tool.) Moreover, the intellectual level of the Nazis did not cease to amaze me softly. I am firmly convinced that if it became effective that the supremacy of the strongest, in intellectual terms the Nazis would be the first to giveappear.
However, roughly what it says is that there are around here a guy (me) who said interest in the "culture" and listening to Russian music (folk, folk / pagan metal, some black metal) and blabla But committing the "crime" of saying that is stupid
NSBM (By the way: not only stupid, but stupid, moron, neuronally excrement smeared by intellectually lacking and all possible synonyms and so on included) and that the specific action to make me listen to Russian music less enjoyable, call on all his friends to use the tag "NSBM" in all the groups that I hear ... What? A great example of the Nazi intelligentsia today. Now that you wrote this while also

0 comments:

Post a Comment