Saturday, July 12, 2008

Get Hydrocoedone In Canada Crack the Riddle!



On the afternoon of a cold friday a car from "Correos de Chile" delivered a package to my house. That Was not for me like MOST of them to be, this time the goods for my mother Who Were won a prize in the "Crack the Riddle" from Halloween contest. We Knew about the contest for the scratch card That Came with the limited edition of "Gambling With the Devil" and decides to take part on it ... But the credit is all for my Mom, Because she Solve the riddle and sat her first answer, I only reply and Participate Took her, LOL! for this reason I'm glad she won These Things cute, nice additions to Our Families Halloween Collection. (Yes, we're all Helloween fans in my house ... you can see events in my scrapbook of hell pics of my little brother when toC


- The back of the pumpkin with the Helloween logo.



Luckily the car delivered the package itself because was a big box and a couple of weeks ago I had to go to the Central Postal Office only for a medium envelope with the Arsenal yearbook of the 2007/2008 season, the little photobook and the dvd season review also other little envelope with the football-shirt-shaped Arsenal keyring. What a shame, surely the postman was so tired for carry a couple of envelopes... *sighs*

And a last thing: with the autographed picture card I noticed how great is Markus' signature, is pure cuteness ( I would say just like Tuncay Sanli but he's unrelated to the post, LO

0 comments:

Post a Comment