Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weaves - Long & Bangs

Friday, 07 March [2008]

As more and q is the girlfriend of my Dad, we went to a place to eat

chori

This time was a Japanese restoran (☆ _ ☆ )
- ell @ s had gone before and I did not go xq Kice 私 の 父 は 私 の ヒット -

The ambience of the place was very nice and had 2 rooms, these tables (see photo above) and tempura tables . Tmbn was a kind of bar where you could chat with the chef as he prepared the rolls in front of you ... was really cool




I was surprised that thingy q wooden sticks had a towel to wipe
hands


To whet your appetite and then brought us ask seviche Miso Soup Gyosas


RING MY STRANGE !!!!!!!!! (* 'Д `*)
- If someone finds it, should be x the northern part of the Alameda, between New York and Flag, x the little path to q passes x adokines Location is Important People - (つ д ⊂ )


The face of my hmno (Jipo) said the gyosas q were hot and the first time I tried x Miso Soup. It was delicious!ヽ ('∀ `ヽ)

But now the real challenge was coming ... CHAN CHAN
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN
"You Dago with Jipo hmno eating all the food?"

- Note the sake me polerón q xq q what was coming .... x -

was big!
BOAT WITH FULL TRIUPLACIÓN SUSHI! \\ (Ò.ó) / Hooo!



But we were not alone with such a threat, Veronica (my Dad's girlfriend), Dad, Vicentico (son of Veronica) and Richard (friend of the Vero and my Dad) came to help and the battle against Sushi transformed into X WAR THE SUSHI!!
(ΦзΦ) ~ all trying to hide the desire for education, eat it all ...
But an oversight in the table it can cause death, (Ò.ó) I ate slowly (only one pokitín) and the final competition was the only one

(= ゜ ω ゜) ノ I ate the more q ... Oo ho ho ho ho ~
CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment