Friday, April 18, 2008

Seriennumme Mount And Blade

Continuing ...

Saturday I woke up with my tasting (if I remember correctly) and went to buy something to Yuuchi ... A HA HA!
SETTING IS HOLY WEEK AND ALL THIS IS CLOSED! (* 'Д `*)

and arrived at Yuuchi Birthday! (= ゜ ω ゜) ノ


(this picture can be changed only if q appears in another photo she sends)

With a few inconveniences me kedo Catita be awhile. We played Super Smash
[something] and obviously won them all (☆ _ ☆) (the first battle)

I had a weird hairdo (no comment) and we ate MUUUUUUCHAS PIZZAS!!ヽ ('∀ `ヽ) were all delicious ... but I could not test some had chorizillo xq (* irritable bowel *)

The lights and 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Cuuumpleaaaañoooos
Feeeeliiiiz
Keeee the feeeeliiiiz cuuumplas
(o.o)! "STOP! -
there's something wrong with that letter ... xq Yuu's family is from Argentina (ΦзΦ)

cake and everything was very good. We were talking juicy arto q kedamos while until the brave and went to sleep. A Yuu hmno lent me Jiro pajamas and sleep on the part of men (H)

That night I discovered ...ヽ (; 'Д `) ノ tngo Q YOU AFRAID TO GATOOOS!!
Q IS THE 2ND TIME A CAT ATTACKS ME WHILE I SLEEP! (The first was in the house of Selene) q only this time I went to wake up to Yuu and I saved ('┏ _ ┓ `) and q told me to leave him out. When I mieeedo

0 comments:

Post a Comment