Sunday, July 19, 2009

Job Seekers Allowance Pobierany W Polsce Buenos Aires 2009 - Second report

ues was needed coffee to stay awake on the road and what better place than Buenos Aires for that.

take advantage of searching for Corrientes Lavalle and Florida. As always, hurguetaeando in the libraries. I met with several surprises. Apart from that times are not to waste and that the change is so beneficial to us as before, one of the things that most caught my attention is that this time there was a lot ("lot" comparatively, that is) material Learning Russian dictionaries as well as other Romanian, Swedish, Turkish, Dutch ... Even a Ukrainian guide caught awkwardly over there and I did not dare to buy and did not find it anywhere. Besides the Romanian language tempts me as much lately. To make matters worse, after hacer much bound to get me a photocopied Yevgeny Onegin, finally sold it on sale here ... Maybe, maybe

The weather was not very good. It rained a little, but did not affect much. Sunday we went to the fair in Recoleta and the subsequent tour of the cemetery. Pretty interesting crafts in silver and a variety of food "street" (stuffed breads, orange juice)

From there, San Telmo and goblins that store like no other. I had forgotten the smell of Subway of Buenos Aires reminds me that of Paris ... As we hope to go to Uruguay, I'll hold back a little with the purchase of grass. We turn to a supermarket and as I have no cure or kill termoi, buy a pack that contained a mate Taragui ready for use. Valior punishment.

What if hope is to go to any theater show. I always do and for various reasons I could not. O is expensive, or, more often, I have no idea how it will be. We'll see. In the Clarin aparecian several interesting references.

And tomorrow I guess I'll go to the Barrio Once. I do not give more details until you have done.

I think will continue to report something wildly here to not forget. Facebook (which I use more and more because my friends tend to prefer this tool) is too impersonal to write these things and how estop the end and take it as personal logbook is Buens excuse not to forget.

PS: I forgot to mention my trip to the Ateneo. Huaso, ATENEO always thought the street was in Florida,only after asking for a specific book, I learned that the University was in a bigger theater in Santa Fe Street Collao. Worth it to go.

Unfortunately, we have the wrong camera charger, so you have to be measured with the photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment