Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Congragulation Samples

A while ago, we went to Salaam Bombay Indian restaurant . The food was very rich and pleasant atmosphere. Attended the weekends and evenings. He was also much cheaper than the so often priceless Majestic (1) thanks to K. I visited once. This restaurant is in Rancagua street and I noticed that inch meters towards the mountains was a restaurant with, for me, attractive, yet very little concrete name "Russian Restaurant" . I knew I was the Natalia to which unfortunately [info] Atenais we never get my hateful schedule, but this restaurant did not know in abIndia food in Chile, calling the trip to the Majestic as a "pilgrimage" to the poor customers had to resign themselves selflessly. Dear writers of good childhood and better life, get to know that this restaurant is in the center of Santiago and although it is true that they have left something away from their houses in Providence, jobs in Las Condes and Vitacura friendships, it is worth recalling that the mayoooooooor paaaaarte of Santiago are more comfortable than the old location of the Taj Mahal (next to the house po 'Galla ... oh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment