Friday, August 22, 2008

Notense Xanax 1 Mg Shape M1A1 Abrams = Love!



What you see up there is an illustration of a model of an M1A1 Abrams "Iraq 2003" 1:35 scale, which has been transformed-from a couple of hours in my new obsession, to the point that if I had to choose between Tuncay and tank prefer the tank even if only the demo XD! Well, I could use someone to help me set it up because I find it somewhat difficult, but until they see the box open with all parties and I can not determine what the most probable is that it does not see it, at least not in a that in the near future mirax.cl is at $ 18,500 and not think of spending even if I still get nervous about fitting the Panzer IV (yes, that probably in November and if all goes as I hope, like buying^ ^).

is to look at him ... Is not it a beauty?





If you have a 120-mm M256 cannon. *-* But historic beauty and force, for me nothing beats the armor designed by Mikail Koskin and named in honor of the date of the modernization of the Red Army forces.

I wage war!

Hail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment