Monday, May 15, 2006

Free Monique Parent Vid


That word ... metamorphosis
first thing comes to my mind when I hear is the metamorphosis of the caterpillar into a butterfly ....
A wonderful process ... .... and it's amazing that Mother Nature is so amazing .... wonderful ... ...
me share with you a story that came to my hands but as every story has a background in teaching and a lot of wisdom.

A caterpillar walking one day towards the sun. Very close to the road was a grasshopper.
- Where you going? - He asked.
While walking, the caterpillar said, "I had a dream last night I dreamed that from the top of the great mountain I looked across the valley. I liked what I saw in my dream and I decided to do it.
Surprised, the grasshopper said as her friend moved away: - You have to be crazy, how can you get to that place?, You, a mere caterpillar! A stone is a mountain, a small pool, a sea and any body of a barrier.
But the caterpillar was away and did not hear, her tiny body is not stopped moving. Suddenly he heard the voice of a beetle:
- Where do you go so hard? Sweating
the caterpillar said breathlessly, "I had a dream and desire to do, climb that mountain and from there to contemplate our world.
The beetle could not contain his laughter, burst out laughing and then said, "Neither I, with my big feet, try to do something so ambitious ...- And he stayed on the ground, dead rinthat not forget that success in life is not measured by the achievements, but by the obstacles we faced along the way. Besossssssssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment